There’s nothing quite like a healthy, glowing, natural-looking tan to make you look and feel fantastic. St. Tropez self and gradual tans are quick and easy to use, and give great, long lasting results on all skin types.
St. Tropez is the first choice of professionals and beginners the world over because every product is created to deliver a beautiful even tan, every time. For a flawless finish, there’s nothing quite like a professional touch – that’s why our salon treatments are as popular as ever.
The St. Tropez Spray Tan Treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the spray is quick drying and now features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.
Before treatment advice:
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to every treatment.
After treatment advice:
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
How to keep your tan looking gorgeous:
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan